Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alive & Sweating!

We are alive and well, just ultra busy. I don't have any pictures to post, but that is just the way of it! School is quickly approaching, and with it my anxiety goes up too. I can't believe that Brock will go to school with Claire this year! It is really overwhelming. The other day I realized that I will be alone in the pick up line and just started bawling. It will be such an adjustment not having that constant chatter by my side all day. I am afraid it will be quite lonely at first. I told Cortney that if I ever walk up and snag Cade or Chico just know that I am feeling sad. The good news is that this is the first year that I am not stressing too hard about Claire starting school. I am confident that she is going to have a fantastic year. A funny Claire story is that her new favorite song is "Get Right Back to Church and lets go HooooOOooome." Not exactly the way Jerome leads it, but I think I like her version better. Too cute!


This picture is from 2006. I thought they were big then!

Off to another Kelly's Kids party!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I know how you feel. I can't believe Evan is going to K this year. I'm anxious already, but I really think it is going to be GOOD! Claire is my inspiration!