Friday, November 7, 2008

So What does your son draw in Art class?

Earlier this week Tim picked up the kids from school and brought them home (I was there with the AT&T Uverse guy). When they got to the house, I could tell by Tim's face that he was amused about something, but I could never have imagined what it was. I was asking the kids about their day and realized that Brock was getting a piece of paper out of his folder. He opened it up and showed me what he had drawn in art that day. I was looking at the paper and couldn't exactly tell what he had drawn so I said "That's neat Brocky, what is that?" His reply was not quite what I was expecting and he said "It's a bunch of BUTTS". Oh boy!

6 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

OMG!!! Ryan and I are dying laughing right now! You are in for a wild ride with that one! (Atleast one of the big ones in the middle didn't say "mom" or "dad"!)

JoEllyn said...

FUNNY!! That Brock, what a character! I still get so tickled about his name being the same as our Mr.Obama. "His name's Barack and my name's Barock"
heehee

LET said...

That is hilarious!! :-) I see now what I have to look forward to next year.

Becky said...

Jill, this is a scream!!! Girl, you have your hands full. Must be payin' for your raisin' LOL!!!!

Cortney said...

HILARIOUS!!! This does not get old to me! I love that Brocky!

Jen said...

This is hilarious!! I am just sitting here laughing out loud. I guess I have some exciting days to look forward to with kids!