Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Thanksgiving this year started with the annual lunch that they have at Baker. This year Heidi, Poppy, Sheila, Tim and I all got to go with the kids. It was great and we got a seat on the stage where there was a table big enough for all of us to sit. Trouble was that one of us (Brock) wasn't about to sit on stage when there was a room full of people to perform to. I don't think that he touched his plate the entire time. I was able to get some really cute family pictures.








I got this really cute one of Claire and Pops so of course I wanted to get a good one of Pops & Brock, but Brock had a mind of his own and I ended up with one of the funniest series of shots ever! Enjoy...


Brock wouldn't smile so..

Noone will smile this time


Thankfully we were able to get some good ones of the girls!



and even a family picture too!



Claire's class had a special presentation they did for guest which was really fun. They were willing to perform at a moments notice so we had them present to us before lunch, and they did awesome.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey girl, looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I love the picture of Pops and Brock looking at each other. Too cute! Brock look just like you in that picture. And I love the pic of Claire and the girls. Too cute!! I'm so tickled that Reid is going to Baker. He is learning soooo much this year and just adores Ms. Kirkpatrick.