Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School is coming...

I just wanted to post and say that I need your prayers. My kids start school on Monday and for the first time in 8 years, I will be alone full time. I will be the first to admit that my kids can absolutely drive me nuts, but boy do I enjoy them. I love hearing them talk to each other when they don't know I am listening. I love their giggles at something that I would have missed without their notice. I love watching them soak in the world around them, good or bad. I love their questions and conversations with me. I just love having them with me. Of course I am sad that Claire will be going, but this is the first time Brock will be gone full time, and I am struggling! Please pray that God will give me a peace that I don't have right now. I know that Brock will be great, and Claire just loves school, so they are fine. But my role is changing dramatically, and I am not that happy about it. Pray that I will adjust quickly. Love you friends!

2 comments:

tondays said...

Hey, Jill!! It's Tonda - I found you on Leigh Ann's blog. I can not - CAN NOT - believe that Brock is going to kindergarten. You know he's my little blonde boyfriend! Good luck, I will be thinking about you & praying for you!

Miss you guys, and glad I will be able to keep up with you on your blog now.

Leigh Ann said...

Oh girl, we are so in the same club tonight. Whaaaa! I will pray for both of us. It's one thing to send them to school but when your role changes, too, that has to be tough. I'll pray, pray, pray!