Monday, September 1, 2008

Claire Bear is 8!

Yesterday my baby girl turned 8! I have loved every minute of being her mom and I can't wait to see what the next year brings! I love you Claire!


She is here!



Coming home from the hospital - 2000


1st birthday 2001




2nd Birthday - 2002


3rd Birthday - 2003
4th birthday - 2004


5th Birthday - 2005




6th birthday -2006


7th birthday - 2007


I will try and get her birthday pictures from this year on here soon. She had a fantastic birthday party on Saturday with most of her favorite people at our pool, and then Sunday we went to her most favorite place of all .... the lakehouse. What more can a girl ask for?

4 comments:

tondays said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!

give her a big bday hug from me!

Leigh Ann said...

Sounds like a dream birthday for a very sweet girl. Happy B-Day, Claire. I can't believe you are seven!!!

JoEllyn said...

you can't say all her favorite people were there, because we weren't there of course. :) We hated that we had to miss it. We love Claire!!

The Warriors said...

No worries about the carseat! We seriously were gonna turn her around at least by when Levi got here, so we only had about 3 more weeks to go! I knew she would be happier anyway.