Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brock's School Adventures

Well, Brock is having a great time in Kindergarten. At his conference, Mrs. Cunningham said that he is doing great. He knew the majority of the words on his test and is happy and eager to learn. We are really proud of how good he is doing. Last week he was chosen as the Character Kid for his class. Mrs. C said that when they called his name he went nuts doing double fist pumps, saying "Yes, Yes, I have waited for this for sooo long. I really wanted this!" Apparently, it really meant a lot to him to be chosen, which is a good thing. I am glad that he got his life-long desire.



Pumpkin Patch....

Monday our Kindergarten classes went to the Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun. The kids went on a hayride to the patch and then chose their pumpkin. Brock had it in his head that he wanted a green pumpkin. Not sure why, but we brought home a green pumpkin. They ate their lunch at their playground and then played until it was time to go home. They were exhausted and filthy and had a great time. It made me really sad to realize this was my last trip to the pumpkin patch. Claire has a field trip coming up next week... I am the Field Trip pro!




This is what you do with a pumpkin to impress the ladies!



They insisted on doing this for the picture. I am not exactly sure why.

0 comments: