Monday, October 13, 2008

How does a 5 year old learn to trash talk?

So Saturday at Brock's game I realized that my son can trash talk like a pro! I have to say, I am waffling back and forth from horrified to amazed to sort of proud! What kind of mom am I? (But it was pretty funny!) Seriously though, if you just look at him doesn't he look sweet? Apparently not on the soccer fields! The competitive monster has been stirred! I just don't know where he gets it...well maybe I do. Although I don't remember ever asking anyone if (I believe it went) "Are you ready to lose suckah?" while pointing at him with both hands. Like I said part horrific, part hilarious. Oh Brocky!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

This cracked me up! Well, at least you know he is not lacking in confidence!

tondays said...

GO BROCK!!! I can so see him doing that - too funny. I think the boys are just born with that ability, I remember Travis doing it to.

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

That is so funny! I am popping over from shortone's blog. Love the trash talking, isn't it amazing they learn so early! :) Enjoyed reading and I am sure there is NEVER a dull moment. Thanks for sharing!

Leigh Ann said...

Hilarious! That Brock cracks me up!