Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fancy Nancy!



This past week was Claire's last week of 1st Grade. The last week is always stuffed full of fun stuff to do, but the main thing was Monday. Fancy Nancy Day! The whole 1st grade got to dress in their finest fancy attire. They had a ballerina come to visit and give lessons, they made all kinds of fancy things, and then the day ended with the fanciest of tea parties. The boys were not left out, but they didn't have to have a tea party either. They had an day full of investigations and a tree house party. We were so lucky this year that Claire was in a room full of fantastic kids and had a teacher that was incredible. I don't know that I could have ever imagined this year going so well. God never ceases to amaze me at how well he plans things out. He is so good!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You tell Claire I think she looks marvelous! I am so glad she has had a good year. You and Claire are my inspirations as we get ready to start this fall!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I was googling Fancy Nancy for party ideas for my store and came across your fun blog. I thought that you might enjoy visiting our website and viewing our blog.