Thursday, May 29, 2008

You will never guess....

Okay so guess what I did for Memorial Day weekend.... Went to a Bull Ride! My sister turned 40 last week, and as her birthday present, my mom, sister-in-law and I went with her to Decatur, TX for a bull ride. She loves the PBR so this was a real treat for her. It was actually not a full scale event, and when we got there she was a little nervous that no good riders would be there. But it ended up that all but one of her favorites were there and rode. The even better part was that because it was such a smaller scale we got to get her picture with the guys. It was fun to watch her get excited and enjoy herself. If you don't know anything about my sister, she never does anything for herself. She has three VERY active children of her own, and then for the past few years she has had at least 2 foster children in her care as well. Right now she has twin girls that turned 1 two weeks ago, so to say she needed a break is quite an understatement! It was a good time. Here are a few pictures.













Happy 40th birthday Sheila!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, I love that you guys went with her to do something she really enjoys. I never saw you as a rodeo kind of girl, but then I saw the pictures of the cowboys and I totally can understand why your sister likes it. Ha ha ha! I definitely see the resemblance between you and your sister. I'm glad you had a good time!