Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Brock!




I can't believe that my baby is 6! That sounds so old to me! He is such a bright spot in our family, and we are so proud of him. This has been a big year for him, and has changed so much that it breaks my heart in some ways, and excited and proud in others. Life with Brock is NEVER dull! I love hearing his perspective on life and how things are in his mind, and trust me he will tell you! I love his sense of humor and adventure. I love that he is a great friend to others, no matter what the world would tell him to think, and I hope that he is always able to overlook disabilities, color and differences. I love that he loves school, and I hope that he will let education lead him to enormous achievements. I love that he loves sports and wants to be like his cousins Benjamin and Grant, and hope that he always does. I love that he loves his daddy, and hope that they will always be the best of friends. But most of all, I love that he loves me, and at the end of every school day tells me that he missed me. That makes my heart melt EVERY time I hear it.

I love you little man, I can't wait to see what God molds you into over the next year!

0 comments: