Friday, February 20, 2009

Out with the Old and In with the new!

From This...

To This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was waiting to post this until I had talked to Shannon, but I gave you a week to call and you didn't so here goes....


I am no longer the driver of a mini-van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The MV is GONE! I have done a lot of leaping, smiling, and driving this week in my new car. It was a great day in my life when I drove off the lot this time.

Also, other news in my world is that I am now a working Mom! I have a job until May (at least) working for Dale Carnegie in their LR office doing some data entry/management things. It is perfect hours (8:30-2:00) 2 days a week and then 8:30 to Noon on another day. I am thrilled, and have actually started making money rather than just spending it! We are going in the right direction! (Other than that new car payment...)

0 comments: