Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Interview with My favorite Four Year Old


Favorite food: Hot dogs and PBJ sandwhiches
Favorite drink: all the drinks
Favorite color: blue & yellow
Favorite song: I may never march in the infantry & the Wise Man
Favorite Bible story: David and Goliath
Favorite animal: lion
Favorite toy: all of my toys
Favorite season: Winter because it is snowy that day
Favorite sport: baseball and football because they are short(?)
Favorite book: I like all of them (catching the theme?)
Favorite dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Favorite tv show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & SuperWhy
Favorite movie: Toy Story and Toy Story 2
Favorite superhero: Larryboy
Favorite race car driver: Jeff Gordon (much to my dismay)
What is your favorite place to visit: Heidi and Pops lakehouse
What do you want to be when you grow up: Woody
Favorite restaurant: Buffalo Bills (The Buffalo Grill to you and me) and the Donut shop
Who do you think you'll marry: nobody
What do you like to do with your mom: everything
What do you like to do with your dad: wrestle and play football

1 comments:

Cortney said...

I love this! I am with you, Brocky, I love that one day of snow too that we get here in Arkansas.