Saturday, January 5, 2008

I am Home!

I will spare you all the details, but after the 2nd worst hospital experience of my life we made it home yesterday. I have never been so happy to leave a place in my life. It was literally one thing after another. I am thankful to say that the surgery went very well, and the Dr was able to remove a lot of scar tissue from a past surgery that was attached to my intestines. They feel that problem, along with the endometriosis (which is now gone too) was the root of all the pain. I am so excited that those things are now fixed, and I am no longer going to have them in my body! If none of this makes sense I am sorry. I am on heavy duty medications. Thanks for all of your prayers because they were heard and needed. When I am up for it and you are interested you can ask me about my time in the hospital. It was so bad that it is hilarious. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Little Rock Real Estate said...

I think while you are still loopy from the pain meds you should tell all of us on your blog about your time in the hospital.

Shelly Dahl

Jill said...

Honestly Shelly, even when I am not high on medication it is so unbelievable that you will think I am!

Lelah said...

Hey! I have been thinking about you often. Hope you are up and at'em soon!
Love ya,
Lelah

The Warriors said...

Wanted to call several times, but I figured you need to rest and the hospital story sounds like it could get your blood pressure up! We love you and are glad you are home and everything went well! Give me a call anytime...if you need anything let us know!

JoEllyn said...

Hope you are feeling better today!! Looking forward to keeping Brock!!