Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kelly's Kids Season is here!

Well, it is time for Kelly's Kids spring/summer line. I am very excited about this season. They have done a great job of designing the line this season. I always enjoy the month when I have my parties because I get to act like a professional again. I love the people I have parties for, and this season I have picked up several new parties too. I am excited to meet some new people and make some new friends. If you are interested in seeing the line please let me know and I will get you a catalog. You can see it online at www.kellyskids.com, but it just doesn't have the same effect as a catalog or especially seeing them in person. Okay, well I am getting it all ready and wanted to share what is coming up next in this crazy life I live.

0 comments: