Monday, January 28, 2008

Stripes anyone? Brock...

Well last night Tim was getting a very reluctant Brock into the bed. I heard him say "Did you do that?" and it wasn't his jovial tone that he normally has so I went in to investigate. I questioned the situation and Tim said "Look about Brock's arm height all around the room." I looked closer to see that there is now a blue stripe that runs the complete circle around his room. fortunately, he can't move his furniture so there are a few places that he missed. I hope this doesn't mean that he wants to become a decorator!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Jill! I was so excited when Tina told me you had a blog. I asked her to send me your link. I am a blogger, too. You'll have to stop by sometime. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'll be reading! I hope that is washable paint! Ha!