Sunday, March 2, 2008

House for Sale!


Well yesterday at 11:30ish I officially put our house on the market. It has taken about 3 weeks of hard work on my part and Tim's part, but we are close enough that I feel comfortable taking the next step. It feels really strange. I have not put flyer's out yet or put signs up at the corner, but the sign is in the yard. Whew! I am just crossing my fingers that this one will sell easily. I got spoiled when my last house sold in 3 days! So if you know of anyone looking for a great home send them my way!








2 comments:

The Warriors said...

Good luck!!! I know that is scary! I've missed seeing you the last few weeks...spent some time with Claire this morning at church. She is so precious...

Lauryn said...

Hey Jill! I hope you are doing well. I just found your blog tonight. I just started blogging - my site is http:\\www.lrydl@blogspot.com

Thanks for all of the help and advice you gave me a while back. We are doing great!!

Lauryn Rydl Turner