Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tball Begins

Brock had his 2nd tball practice of the year last night. I didn't get to go to his first practice because of Duck Duck Goose. I hated to miss the first one, but the 2nd was fun too. Brock figured out last night that you can win or lose at this game, and now seems to be a little more serious about getting better. He promised me that if he gets out then he won't scream and cry, but we will see. Anyway, got some good pictures which is what is important anyway.







Colin





Reese


Reiders

I don't know what they are saying, but they sure looked cute!

1..2..3...GO CARDS!

Two Really Good Fans!


2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

He looks soooo cute in his little uniform. can't believe he is so big!

JoEllyn said...

Colin is SO excited to be on a team with his buds! Thanks for putting the pics of my boys on; it was nice to see them while I was in Seattle!