Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Fever

This spring break has been very fun. The kids and I started it out with a picnic in the front yard. They were good sports about the pictures at first, but after a few minutes they were done.



Easter was a great day! I really enjoyed teaching my 2 year olds about Jesus' resurrection. I had them all saying "He has Risen!" Such a great theme for all of us to remember. He has risen, and we are all saved because of his sacrifice. Easter morning was full of fun with the kids finding what the Easter Bunny had left. They got board games this year. I am hoping that we can find time as a family to play together each week. Brock had been dying to get Hungry Hungry Hippos, and has loved playing it. Claire loved the markers and has been drawing pictures every day.

Great bed head!


Brock is sporting his Hugh Hefner look!



All dressed and ready for Church






Easter afternoon we had lunch at Mom & Dad's house. It was our whole family (minus Tim who was at the NCAA Tourney with Jason & Ryan), my grandparents and Jerome Williams. Dad made Jerome sing to us after lunch so we enjoyed a little praise and worship session in my parents living room. Lani & Lona are his biggest fans and were hilarious. All the pictures of them are blurry because they danced the whole time. Too Cute. The kids had a great Easter egg hunt and were hilarious as always.

The whole group is looking at the camera. This has to be a first!

The "twin babies" as they are called at our house, watching Jerome sing.

The Hunt Begins!

On Monday Mom took the girl cousins and Brock to the lakehouse and Tuesday they left for Branson. They stayed at the Grand Country Inn and played in the indoor water park and swam at the indoor pool. They had a great time. Brock was jumping off the side of the pool which is something he wouldn't do last year. I see swimming lessons in his future. I joined them on Tuesday after my drs apt (I will get to that) and we did some serious shopping. The kids did remarkably well during the shopping extravaganza and didn't complain at all. They liked the Disney store the best and as a treat we went several times. The rest of the week has been low key and just some fun at home. I have really enjoyed having Claire home and am looking forward to summer and more time with her and Brock together.

Now about my drs visit. I have a very high level of some bacteria in my stomach lining which has most likely caused an ulcer. I go to see the gastro dr on Monday to see her and schedule a scope. They have me on this medication that is about to kill me. I can't decide what is worse the symptoms or the cure! Please pray that this will get better soon. Also, my Epstein Barr levels are really high again which could lead to mono. Although I wouldn't mind the weight loss I experienced the last time I had it, the loss of energy levels wouldn't work out well in my current situation as a mother! Please pray that I will be able to ward this off!

This post has turned into an epiphany so I will end now. Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

Hey Jill

I just found your blog. Steph talked me into blogging - even though she still hasn't started hers!! :) Your kids are beautiful! I haven't talked to you in a while. We are all doing great! It looks like you are too!

Keep in touch

Leigh Ann said...

Claire and Brock look precious in their Easter outfits! Let me know what you find out tomorrow. I'll be praying for you.

Lauryn said...

Hey - I have to tell you that I checked your blog today, and when NKOTB came on with The Right Stuff, it completely took me back. They just don't make music like the 80s anymore. It made my day!