Saturday, April 5, 2008

Health News

Okay so yesterday I had a scope done and they didn't find an ulcer. The good news is that there is no ulcer, the bad news is that they still don't know why I am feeling like I have a lightening rod in my gut. So next week I get to have more test done. Yipee! Actually, if they give me more of that medication from yesterday I don't think I will care. It was crazy! Apparently I had a conversation with the Dr, ate some lunch (at a place that I requested), and talked on the phone to several people and don't remember a THING! The way I remember it all going is that the dr put some meds into my IV and asked if I was feeling anything just yet (I totally was) and then I woke up this morning at 8 AM. So, if we talked on Friday and I agreed to something that I need to know about PLEASE let me know.

I will let you know what they find out next week.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Jill,

I ran across your blog through Lauryn's. It doesn't seem like our HU days were that long ago. I hope you are better soon.

Holly (Paul) Davis
hollydavis44@sbcglobal.net

Leigh Ann said...

I think you agreed to come over and spring clean my house.