Friday, September 7, 2007

Here We Go!

Okay so I guess I am following the trend and starting to blog. So here is what has happened this week.... We spent Monday at the lake house and celebrated Poppy's 65th birthday. We "closed" out the summer on a good note. Claire enjoyed being out of school for the day and Brock thought that he could keep up with his older cousins. He tried to ski by himself and much to his dismay he did not weigh enough. Then he wanted to get thrown off the tube and once again he didn't weigh enough. After much wailing, his big cousin Benjamin "helped" him get thrown out. You would have thought that he conquered Mt. Everest. It was a good day. Claire rode in the tube and got thrown out as well but didn't find the joy like her brother did. The rest of the week was not as great, but hey it is Friday! Claire managed another week of 1st Grade with only one change of her color. Compared to this time last year, she is doing amazing!



Okay so I am off to the marriage communication seminar that Tim signed us up to attend at Church. I guess he doesn't like the way I communicate????

3 comments:

Cortney said...

YEA! I love it! I'm so glad you're doing this. You are the perfect person for this because you always have hysterical stories to tell. Can't wait to read them! Love ya!!!

Tracy said...

What fun! It's great to get a quick update on the Ballard family--I believe that your blog is appropriately named! Can't wait to catch up with you:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging. I hate that we didn't get to come to the lake this weekend. Sounds like ya'll had fun.