Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What a weekend!

Weekends are supposed to be for relaxing right? Apparently not around here! This weekend was very full and seemed to end before it began. I turned around and here the week was again. How about those Hogs huh? Does anyone else remember the song "So Close Yet So Far Away"? I couldn't help but hum the chorus as the final seconds and victory slipped away. There are so many "if Onlys" that we won't even go there.

Also this weekend, we celebrated the life of my dear friends precious baby girl. Olivia Faith King will always hold a special place in my heart as will her parents. They are such an inspiration to me in the way they have handled their loss. I can only pray that I would do half as well.

Well, I am off to watch the election results from the school board. I am pretty sure I just heard the "YOUR OLD" alarm going off somewhere in the world. Go Shana! (my friend who is running for the board)

0 comments: