Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brock is 5!




Happy Birthday to the most special little boy in the world! Five years ago you entered this world in a whirlwind and so far that hasn't stopped. Your energy and spunk are contagious, and you make our home a fun place to live. I never know what you are going to say and to whom, but hey, that makes living just a little more adventurous. I am so glad that God chose me to be your Mom! I am looking forward to you growing up just big enough so that we can ride those swings at the State Fair together. That seems so important to you right now. You never cease to amaze me with your questions and observations, and I am thankful that your always there to keep me on my toes. In some ways, I am very sad that you are getting big so fast, but in other ways, it is a lot of fun to see who you are becoming. I hope that all the hopes and dreams that God puts in your head are achieved, and Daddy and I will do everything we can to help you get there. I am so proud of the brother you are to Claire, and I know you guys will always be friends. I love you very much! Happy Birthday Brocky!



1st haircut (2 1/2 years old)




Being Silly


You and Reid at Asbury (just turned 3)


1st Day at 2nd Pres (3 1/2 years old)

State Fair 2005 (3 1/2 years old)

Razorback game 2005 (3 1/2 years old)

4th birthday party

Reid's party 2007

Summer Fun 2007 (4 years old)

Fall Pictures 2007 (4 1/2)

Christmas 2007 (4 1/2)

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Why am I all teary-eyed??? Happy Birthday, Brocky! We can't wait to party at JZ tonight!!! Love ya!

Leigh Ann said...

Such a cutie pie! Can't believe he is 5! Check my blog...I tagged you...if you have time and want to do this.

JoEllyn said...

Could he be ANY cuter?!! Seriously.
Happy Birthday Brock!! We had fun while it lasted last night! ha