Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Claire & Tim


Every year our church puts on a Father Daughter Valentine Party. It is a wonderful occasion, and Tim has taken Claire every year since she was 1. It is a special night for each of them. I always go with my Dad, so I get to peek in and watch which is great. This year I had a Kelly's Kids party in Hot Springs and barely made it back. Of course, I left without my camera so I have no pictures other than this one. For a picture fanatic like myself, that is really bad news. Anyway, here is the picture that they took at the party. It is wonderful. If you look you can see the beautiful bracelet that Tim gave Claire.


2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Okay I am actually teary-eyed. What a fantastic picture. Claire looks so pretty!

Cortney said...

What a GREAT picture!!! Claire looks so beautiful and happy to have her daddy all to herself!