Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged

My friend Leigh Ann tagged me. She actually tagged me several days ago, but I am just getting the chance to participate. Things here are CRAZY! I am trying to get the house on the market, finish out Kelly's Kids and celebrate Brock's birthday with gusto. I didn't mention that in the mix Claire had an oral report on Friday that we practiced all last week. She did great. As soon as the cable to download my video arrives I will post it. She was adorable! Needless to say, last week was very full. I am a lot closer to having the house ready which is a great thing.

Anyway, here is what I am supposed to do: List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Leigh Ann is linked on my list. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Okay so here are my two amendments...First, I am an open book. There really isn't a lot about me that people don't know. I will give it my best shot, but really, I can't think of anyone that will be in great shock over anything I can come up with. Second, I am not going to tag anyone "officially", however, if you want to consider yourself "tagged" please do so. SO, with that said... here goes...

1. I taught myself to do a back handspring when I was 4 years old. I had told my coach that I wanted to do one, but he said I was too small. I went over onto the thick mat and did it. That was pretty much how my gymnastics career went. If I saw a new trick I wanted to try, I did. The coaches usually found out I was trying it after the fact. I think that "forgiveness is more easily received than permission" was a theme in my life from early on.

2. I was a high school cheerleader, and my junior year I was dropped out of a basket toss. It was a really bad injury, and I was almost paralyzed. It was in Hot Springs and Mr. Steve Clary was my ambulance driver. The Clary's had an awesome van that had a seat that laid down in the back whic was important because I obviously couldn't sit up. It is a bumpy ride back from Hot Springs! I still can't go to a CAC game without someone going "Hey, remember when you got dropped?" My reply is always, "Nope, guess that just slipped my mind." I guess sarcasm has been another theme. I still harbor hard feelings to those girls who dropped me, and I hate to watch cheerleading stunts.

3. Martha Campbell is the only reason I got through high school without getting into major trouble. To this day, I can say "heeeyy.." and she will say "No, any time you use that tone the answer is no." God love Martha!

4. I love amusement parks and can't wait for my kids to get big enough to go! The scarier the ride the better.

5. I am scared to death of frogs! I almost drowned one time when my dad pushed me into our pool with a frog. He literally had to jump in and pull me out. He felt really bad. He thought that I was faking, I wasn't.

6. I am totally addicted to TV and Dr. Pepper.

7. I love to travel. You name the time and place and I will go with you.

Okay so there are some things about me. You may know them, maybe they are new information.

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I learned some things about you!