Monday, February 11, 2008

I think we survived!

Okay, so three out of the four of us had the worst stomach virus that we have ever seen in the Ballard house. Whew! We are all praying that Claire stays well. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, much less my sweet baby girl!



That is pretty much what our life consisted of last week. I missed a Kelly's Kids party because I was in the bed half dead, I and am thankful for the hostess being so understanding! The other parties have been great! It is such an exciting season to be selling. The clothes are awesome! Tomorrow night is my friend Cortney's party. If you don't know how to get there let me know or Cortney, and we will tell you how to get there.



The kids are great nothing major to report, except Tim caught Brock peeing in my laundry room sink a little while ago. YEP! I about died! What is the deal with little boys (or big boys for that matter) peeing in any place other than the toilet? I am having all kinds of things going through my head about the teenage years, and I have to be honest, none of them are good! Claire would NEVER even consider doing anything remotely like that! God bless her she is just like my sister and the thought of doing anything off the straight and narrow will always (I hope) seem like a totally foreign idea. Anyway, that is the excitement from around here.



I took Claire to David's Bridal today to order her dress for Brian (Tim's Brother) and Sara's wedding in June. She was exhausted from being up late and was not thrilled about being there. I meant to take pictures of her in the dress but left the camera in the car. Sorry Sara! She looks great in the dress and will post pictures when the actual dress is in.



Okay, off to do more Kelly's Kids work. hope to see you guys tomorrow night at Cortney's!



P.S. Speaking of Cortney, her mom has the COOLEST song playlist on her blog. I am so going to be that kind of Grandmother! She rocks!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so sorry you all were sick. We had the exact same thing, but we all four had it! It was horrible and really knocked us out for an entire week. It was terrible. Glad you are better and I hope Claire escapes it!