Monday, October 8, 2007

Super Saturday!

Wow did we have a great day on Saturday! It was jammed packed the whole day. I love days where we have some real QT as a family. I know that these days are going to be gone before we know it and they won't want to have anything to do with us. Now they still think that we are grat so I am going to take advantage of it for as long as I can. To start off, we stopped at American Pie pizza on Maumelle Blvd. I highly recommend it if your ever looking for specialty pizzas. We had the Wild Hog pizza or something like that, whatever, it was great. Then we went down the road to Millinium Bowl where we took the kids to their first shot at bowling. Ryan and Reid Bowman met up with us and we had a great time. The boys were ready for the game to be over by the 8th frame but still seemed to have a good time. I have to say it wore Brock out! Here are some snapshots of the fun.Saturday was also the first LR Razorback game. We try and take the kids out for the pregame activities, and then we send them home before the game. Brock was supposed to go to the game with me, but he was just too tired. I was disappointed, but there will be other games. Claire had so much fun seeing the Cheerleaders and calling the Hogs. She was adorable to watch! The Hogs were nothing to watch, but hopefully they were saving their strength for the rest of the season. Yeah thats it, they just didn't want to wear themselves out before all the tough opponents! All I know is that they better bring their A game to Knoxville! Joellyn and I are due to witness a victory in Knoxville!

Brock was really not wanting the weird blow up Hog to get any closer!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Looks fun! I know my boys had a great time bowling!

The Warriors said...

The ones of Claire bowling and Brock dancing are absolutely hilarious!! What cute kids!