Friday, October 12, 2007

Tim in a nutshell!




I've been tagged...
1. Who is my man? Timothy Michael Ballard


2. How long have you been together? We celebrated our 12 year anniversary this past August 26th!


3. How long did you date? 2 years (plus a month or two)
4. How old is your man? 35
5. Who eats more? Tim


6. Who said I love you first? Me


7. Who is taller? I think Tim has me by an inch (or foot)


8. Who sings better? Tim doesn't sing, EVER


9. Who is smarter? I wouldn't be very smart if I put me now would I?
10. Who has the worse temper? Mine shows up more often, but I really don't recommend ever getting Tim to a point where you see his. Not pretty!


11. Who does the laundry? We really do split it up (lately Tim has done much more than me, Thanks Honey!


12. Who takes out the garbage? both


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tim
14. Who pays the bills? Tim is awesome at this!


15. Who is better on the computer? going with a tie


16. Who mows the lawn? definitely Tim does while wearing cleats so he doesn't fall off our hill.


17. Who cooks dinner? me


18. Who drives? both, but Tim drives more


19. Who pays for dinner? whoever has the cash


20. Who is the most stubborn? Seriously? There really isn't a question on this one. ME
21. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I am never wrong. We both are pretty good about this.


22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine.
23. Who kissed who first? Our first kiss was at our wedding. HAHAHA


24. Who asked who out first? I asked Tim to a party at my parents house.
25. Who proposed? Tim on top of Sugarloaf


26. Who is more sensitive? Tim


27. Who has more siblings? we both have a brother and a sister


28. Who has more friends? I do more with my friends but he has more "close" friends.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think that I do but when it comes down to it Tim quietly leads us where we want to be. He makes life amazing! I tell him all the time if he ever dies I will never remarry because there is no way there will ever be anyone this easy to be married to ever again!


1 comments:

The Warriors said...

I am super excited that you want to keep our baby!! I have always LOVED other people's kiddos, but until I had my own I never understood how much it meant for someone else to love your baby too! Keeping her is a really big committment though and if you ever decide you need to stop or if you just need a break for a week or two don't hesitate to tell me! I will totally understand...