Monday, October 1, 2007

Good News!

Hey everyone thank you so much for your prayers. Gran did have her procedure done today and it went well. They were able to do some of what they wanted without the esophagus tearing. They are going to wait about a week and a half and try it again to see if they can get further progress. I will keep you updated. So far so good!

Be sure and check back tomorrow because I am going to post about the NASCAR weekend in Kansas City. I have not had a chance to download the pictures just yet, but there are some really awesome ones!! Until tomorrow...

P.S. Jeni, I am so excited about keeping Lydia! I couldn't find my baby Bjorn so I bought another one off of Ebay. Your other friend may have to permanently give up her day after you go to two days a week. Tim was so excited because he thinks this is going to stop the adoption talk! If you can't guess I am FREAKING out about Brock turning 5 in Feb and going to school next year. Lydia is the Godsend. I am going to spoil her rotten and love every minute I can steal with her.

0 comments: