Monday, December 10, 2007

Brock's Christmas Program

Friday Dec 7th was the 2nd Pres Christmas Program. Brock has been practicing on this program for a long time, and the kids did amazing! He really enjoyed being on stage and in front of people! There were several times that he had the whole crowd laughing. Brock asked Tim if he saw him doing his donkey ears and Tim said "Yeah, why were you doing that?" Brock told him "I just wanted to make you laugh." Oh that boy is like his mother! He even had a speaking part which he delivered very loud and clear. He said "He is the reason we worship and sing." Following his line, he saw his cousins sitting up near the stage and did a special little dance to them. I will put on some video clips as soon as I figure out how exactly to do that. I am so glad that he has such a great personality. I hope that he will always retain that self confidence and ability to be in front of hundreds of people and still want to make them laugh. He is a funny, funny kid!

A special thank you goes out to my precious niece Blakely for taking the pictures. She was able to get right up by the stage where I couldn't get to take these shots. I think that she did an excellent job, and especially since she is only 11 years old. We may have found her future calling as a Children's Photographer.

0 comments: