Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

The first round of Christmas celebrations are in the books for 2007. The kids are now tucked in their beds with the most adorable excited looks on their faces. They are waiting for morning and the excitement of what Santa brings. I have enjoyed this Christmas season more than any other in my life. It has been super busy, but along with that a lot of wonderful memories have been made. My children can't possibly get any more adorable than they are right now, and I know that one day I am going to miss them being this age. I can truly say that if I could freeze time I would choose the here and now. I have always enjoyed them, but right now life is so magical through their eyes, and not nearly as much work as when they were small! Here are a few pictures of what they have done so far. I will post more pictures later and tell about the Christmas morning fun. Merry Christmas to all of you!

How about that Mississippi education?
This is the kids with their Aunt Amy who gave them these...
and face paint too...
We used to like her.
Claire just being cute!

0 comments: