Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007


Here is the overall haul they both brought in Christmas morning


Claire at her table and Brock with Slinky Dog





They got these cool Yo-Yo's in their stockings



Claire with Baby Alive and Brock opens his gift from Claire.




There was some serious fun had at our house this holiday season. I have to say it was an Incredible Christmas, no really, we watched the Incredibles at least 4 times that I can count off the top of my head. Brock has a whole new genre of movie quotes now. He is amazing at how fast he can pick them up! Claire got the "Baby Alive" that she wanted along with a new table and chairs complete with the B monogram. Her favorite gift however, came from her brother. It is a High School Musical microphone that you can sing into and it also plays a couple of songs from the movie that you can sing along with. Brock got a race track complete with Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart race cars. He is very excited about making sure that Tony loses to Jeff every time. He got a slinky dog just like the one in Toy Story that is a wonderful addition to the Toy Story gang we already had here. They both got more toys than they could process the night before at my parents house. They both got digital cameras that will be hilarious to post pictures from in the future, as soon as we can afford all the batteries that we need. Seriously. Anyway, I hope that your house was full of joy and fun. I am starting to get the post holiday let down that I always get. Hopefully the Hogs will win the Cotton Bowl and that will help me come out of my funk. I have always hated to see a good time come to an end.











There is a great story behind this, but I must say there is nothing better than giving your 14 year old nephew who is really cool footed pajamas. I will also add here that the other day while I was at Home Depot I saw a lady in there wearing the same pajamas. You read it right!

0 comments: